1. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might (Deuteronomy 6:5).
2. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)
3. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man (Ecclesiastes 12:13).
4. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor (Romans 12:10).
5. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).
6. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God (Philippians 4:6).
7. Let us ... lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us (Hebrews 12:1b).
8. Confess your sins to one another and pray for one another (James 5:16).
9. If ye love me, keep my commandments (John 14:15).
10. Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling (Philippians 2:12).