- I resolve that I will not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners, nor sit in the seat of the scornful.
- I resolve to delight in the law of the Lord and to mediate in His law day and night.
- I resolve to be like a tree planted by rivers of water, and to bring forth my fruit in season. I resolve that I will not let my “leaves” wither, and, by my obedience to God’s law, expect that I will prosper in my godly endeavors.
- I resolve to see the ungodly for what they are: chaff which the wind drives away.
- I resolve to care about those who have not bowed the knee to the Lord Jesus Christ (a.k.a. the ungodly), knowing that unless they respond to the Truth, they will not stand in the judgment nor in the congregation of the righteous. My interactions with them will exemplify my concern.
- I resolve to embrace fully the reality that the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly will perish.
- I resolve to commit this all to my Savior and Lord, knowing that if He is for me, none can be against me.
- Andrea G. Schwartz
Andrea Schwartz is Chalcedon’s family and Christian education advocate, and the author of eight books including: A House for God: Building a Kingdom-Driven Family, The Biblical Trustee Family: Understanding God’s Purpose for Your Household, Empowered: Developing Strong Women for Kingdom Service, Woman of the House: A Mother’s Role in Building a Christian Culture, and The Homeschool Life: Discovering God’s Way to Family-Based Education. She’s also the co-host of the Out of the Question podcast, and Homeschooling Helps (weekly live Facebook event). She can be reached at [email protected].