8/5/18 Q & A Session with Martin Selbrede covering a variety of questions sent in by listeners and asked and answered live on Facebook. [See more of Martin's Q&A]
1. Is it sinful (outside of God’s will) for couples to decide they will not have children?
2. Are vocation and calling the same thing? Are they different from one’s job?
3. Is there a difference between “temperament” and “disposition”? Is it ever correct to right off someone’s behavior to genetics?
4. Are there limits to Jesus’ words: “Be shrewd as serpents but innocent as doves”? Isn’t it possible to turn this into “the ends justify the means”?
5. Would you be willing to discuss so-called "redemptive historical preaching" along with its strengths and/or weaknesses?
6. Jesus said, “What God has joined together let no man put asunder.” Can this apply to changing one’s gender (either surgically, hormonally, or via appearance)?
Topics: Biblical Commentary, Biblical Law, Biology, Christian Reconstruction, Church, The, Culture , Dominion, Education, Family & Marriage, Government, Justice, Medicine / Healthcare, Philosophy, Science, Statism, Theology, World History